Director HR - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:275 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
LeadSquared - Enterprise Sales Role (5-14 yrs)
Are you looking to kick-start a career in enterprise software and like working with marketers and sales professionals? Are you looking to build a lucrative career in sales, marketing or account management? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listens to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
Who are we?
LeadSquared is marketing automation and sales execution platform that helps businesses increase their closures, manage their pipelines, and attribute their ROI accurately and completely - to people, marketing activities, lead sources, products, and locations. It's used by over 1000 businesses across 30 countries in Education, Healthcare, Banking, Insurance and a variety of verticals.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in India and Asia Pacific:
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like GAZA Capital, Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
LeadSquared is looking for a Enterprise Sales role who have got the drive and passion of building profitable enterprises from ground up.
- Have a customer-first mentality
- Are excellent listeners and know how to ask effective follow-on questions
- Understand how to tell compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives
- Have a track record of being closers
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move many transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Introduce Leadsquared's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Market - Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research and using prospecting tools.
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
- Leverage insight team, customer success team and presales team
- 5-14 years of experience of selling Software Products in one or more of the following spaces: CRM, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Business Process Automation to chief marketing officers to large enterprises
- Experience of selling software as a service is a plus
- Demonstrating a software solution over the web meeting is a breeze for you
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Ability to analyze the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Somebody who customers will not hesitate to call when they are in problem or call you because they love to talk to you
- Digital marketing certifications will be an advantage.