Principal Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:779 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Leadership Role - Treasury Advisory - Consulting Firm (14-25 yrs)
You will transform the way Finance works in the future. You will be working on some of the following types of projects :
- Capability lead role of defining - go-to market- offering for Treasury services. Help clients manage Cash & Liquidity through better bank account management, cash management, forecasting, and positioning, hedging and reporting
- Lead and shape winning proposal for large scale F&A RFP and sole sourced engagements related to Treasury, liquidity, cash management and adjacent processes
- Creating value propositions in deal, leading client orals, workshops, due diligence, leading domain-specific solution design and other key sales effectiveness activities from origination to win stage
- F&A thought leader and deep domain specialist in Treasury providing best in class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios into the New
- Develop & refresh our Intelligent Delivery Solution assets to keep it current and relevant
- Create business outcomes and other internal and external benchmarks based on industry and business trends
- Provide support and coordination in driving next generation initiatives and innovation for Treasury capabilities and deliver client value
- Implementation of touchless operations leveraging automation and artificial intelligence and new advanced finance capabilities like analytics, advanced forecasting, new digital reporting tools and visualization
- Provide support and coordination in driving transformation in Treasury function for our clients
- Help clients understand the impact of diverse regulations on Treasury matters (e.g. IFRS, EMIR, BEPS, SOX, BASEL III, etc.) and provide tailored solutions to their needs
- You must be a domain expert in Treasury (Cash & Liquidity Management)
- You must be well versed with Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions.
- Experience with a Treasury Management System (SAP, FIS, Wall Street, etc.) is a strong plus
- You have an understanding of leading technology solutions for key Treasury processes like Bank Account management, Treasury Reporting, Hedge Accounting, Analytics, Working Capital, Managing FX Risks etc.
- You excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at finance manager and at CFO level, and in originating, shaping and delivering value-led finance projects.
- You are flexible and capable of upto 30% global travel (post the Covid situation).
- You have done shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with PowerPoint and Excel.