Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:3479 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Leadership Role - Telecom Operations - BPO/KPO (12-25 yrs)
Leadership Level in Telecom Operations
Urgent opening with one of the largest global BPO/KPO
Location : Bangalore
Level : Leadership Level
Experience : 12yrs+
Domain : Telecom Operations
- Looking for the candidates having exposure into telecom operation with a experience into voice & non voice operations. Should have handled large accounts and have done P&L management.
- Exposure of managing global engagement of 150 -200 FTE team
- Exposure of managing business lines like Voice & Non Voice process (L1 to L3 support) for International Telecom based client
- Prepares and adheres to internal and external governance model in order to track and monitor contractual compliance, employee engagement, performance and relationship health
- Creates the scorecard for the engagement and ensure flow down for the team, in order to align the team with the engagement objectives
- Anchors the key internal and external governance meetings, Monitors adherence within engagement in order to sustain delivery predictability Oversees and manages day to day operations delivery by Operations team (consisting of Mangers, Team Leads, Specialists and Team members) and ensuring deliverables and SLAs towards the client are met.
- Oversees resource deployment across all processes for the engagement (Team Size, Span, Shift Utilization, Skill sets, technology rollout) in order ensure budget & pricing assumptions compliance.
Interested candidates can share their CV.
Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.