Manager - TA at IndiHire
Views:1874 Applications:629 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Leadership Role - Talent Acquisition - IT Services (15-23 yrs)
Senior role with stakeholder managment.
Responsible for mentoring end to end recruitment cycle for technology
Building TA Strategies:
- The incumbent will partner with business leaders to identify and strategize their senior / leadership hiring needs.
- They will build effective candidate generation and sourcing strategies for senior leadership positions.
- The ideal candidate should have demonstrated innovation, strategy.
- Develop a hiring strategy based on the senior headcount forecasting and creating a pipeline.
- Build a strong relation with the hiring teams to ensure hiring targets are achieved.
- Possess ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within agreed timeline.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive overall recruiting efficiency.
- Should have expertise in technology hiring, preferably from IT services industry.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of senior management
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and internal stakeholders relationship.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, networking and communications skills.
- Advanced knowledge of recruiting techniques to attract passive candidates within the industry.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills are required.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision; must be extremely