Recruiter at Bask HR Consulting
Views:1440 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Leadership Role - Supply Chain Network - Automotive Firm (18-30 yrs)
Supply Chain Network (Leadership Roles)
Executive Profile : Head of Supply Chain Network
Purpose of the Role : Act as link between business and operations teams and ensure seamless planning and delivery of inbound materials into Company operated facilities and outbound shipments of finished vehicles to customers.
Tasks & Account abilities :
- Drive standardization of Inbound and Outbound processes and leverage them to scale execution.
- Maintain the relations with third party logistics provider and oversee their operations as per the KPIs.
- Define the service level of different materials and components.
- Ensure that the service level standards for inbound and returnable packaging are satisfied.
- Upgrade the supply chain periodically to keep the cost and quality at the optimal level.
- Operational & tactical responsibility for planning & control of shipments.
- Ensure excellent service to the stakeholder throughout the shipment process including quick response and resolution of inquiries.
- Drive risk mitigation programs by evaluating and awarding contracts to third party logistics firms for warehousing and spare parts delivery.
- Oversee the on boarding of vendors for direct delivery at the facility.
- Implement new inbound and outbound processes and develop new projects on process centralization and continuous improvement.
- Monitor and forecast.
- Monitor supply networks and stock levels to ensure compliance with targets.
- Develop internal capability to forecast the required quantities and ensure minimal inventory holdup at any node.
Skills, Abilities & Know-how :
- Experience with designing and managing supplier network.
- Experience with supply chain and procurement in a fast-paced automotive firm with exposure to EV.
- Exposure to handling third party run logistics operations.
- Experienced with handling different aspects of packaging like identification (bar codes etc.), traceability, protection, etc.
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of procurement management - including sourcing, commercial negotiation, supplier management and global sourcing.
- Experience in coordinating various procurement activities and parties.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Exposure to operations management is a plus.
- 18+ years experience in automotive procurement management.
- Experience with designing and managing the supply chain network for an automotive firm.
- Knowledge of six sigma is a plus.
- Large network with suppliers relevant to company preferred.