Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:3931 Applications:1757 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Leadership Role - Sales - eCommerce (7-12 yrs)
To be successful in this role you will need superior customer-interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous start-up kind of environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate. Additionally, this role also requires launching, training, marketing, business handholding, product & design interventions. The proposed structure is built towards growing weavers/artisans in the state, while reviving the old crafts and creating a strong base for their success.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own the charter of the Karigar program-Annual and Long-term plan
- Form workable partnerships with State and Central government bodies to leverage artisan and weaver enablement as per the Partnership plan
- Engage with the artisan and weaver ecosystem-Weavers, Master Weavers, Apex Bodies, Co- operative Societies etc.
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders for driving the program vision-Government relations, PR, Partnerships, Category Management, Sales and Cluster Enablement
- Dotted line responsibility of the Prione Kala Haat Sales and Cluster enablement team of 20 plus resources across the country
- Drive the state, cluster and craft acquisition and enablement strategy
- Own account management for top sellers in the category
- Manage a team of Associate/ Regional Managers to enable SMBs with valuable selection and to manage their performance.
- Hire, train and manage the central Sales team (20+ member strength).
- Develop partner acquisition and management process and ensure strong implementation and audit mechanisms on-ground
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various services using local knowledge, secondary research and past data for partners to target.
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for Prione's services.
- Drive adoption of new services, promotions or processes across city teams
- Analyze data and improve or develop processes to help sellers become successful on the online platforms.
Job Specifications :
- Bachelor;s degree required, Masters preferred.
- 7-12 years of experience in sales and leadership roles.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly, Attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Deep understanding of the retail and e-commerce landscape in India, preference for candidates from eCommerce, Retail, FMCG & Marque startups.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast- paced environment.
Salary offered: 30-60LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.