Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2270 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Leadership Role - Sales - Central Business Intelligence Team - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
In this role, the person would be responsible for selection addition from existing & new sellers. The person will have to identify missing selection through existing customer needs, competitive intelligence & on-ground feedback. He/she is expected to work towards supply identification & acquisition through existing & new sellers through regional BD teams on ground and partners. The candidate would also be responsible to identify and onboard support partners to facilitate new seller enablement with services like imaging/cataloging/training/business improvement etc. The team would be placed in different cities to acquire sellers and make them go live asap overcoming any obstacles.
The role requires the candidate to be analytical, great in business development skills, possess good product thinking & be able to manage operations at scale. The candidate will lead selection addition and liaise with external agencies, vendor partners as well as internal teams - technology and product teams, seller marketing and various other teams from time to time to drive various selection workstreams.
- The primary goal for the role is to increase selection through existing and new sellers
- The role is expected to lead a central Business Intelligence team (to identify missing selection & bottlenecks in order to unblock selection addition) and regional BD teams (who will work with sellers directly as well as manage Feet on Street agents).
- Develop and plan for bringing in the required selection and execute with urgency to add to sales
- The role involves identifying and working with internal teams on solutions that would help increase selection and reduce seller pain & hence unblocking selection acquisition
- The job requires taking extensive initiative, being comfortable speaking to product leaders and small sellers to understand business challenges
- The role would require travel to work with his/her teams and support them in closing large sellers who can bring a significant selection.
- Give seller internal teams like category, selection product, and ops, onboarding, marketing, etc. competitive inputs from time to time for improving internal processes and benchmarks
- A detail-oriented candidate who will look deep, evaluate numbers and find innovative solutions would be required
- Candidate should be very comfortable with a target driven environment with daily reporting, calls, etc.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Overall 8+ years of experience after a post-graduate degree in business development, sales, client management, operations, etc.
- The person should have managed large teams in the past.
- The candidate should possess an analytical bend of mind and should be comfortable with ambiguity
- Candidate should have good stakeholder management skills for this level of experience
- Ability to manage operations involving external partner teams with good communication skills
- Program management skills, relationship management, interpersonal communication ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and as a team
- The candidate is expected to be self-motivated & a problem solver with high energy & drive
- Candidate should be persevering with a never-give-up attitude
- Candidate must be sales/target focused
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.