Talent Acquisition at Vision Beyond Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:359 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leadership Role - Presales & Solutions - MDM - BPO (9-20 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated consultant with experience in designing & implementing solutions in MDM & Data Governance. The placed candidate will aligned as an MDM Presales & Solutions SME and will support in the creation of knowledge assets/IP and in acquiring new clients thru pre-sales activities.
Strong Knowledge of Master data management across Product, Material, Vendor, Customer and Finance in any one of the following industry (CPG, Life-Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing) is a must;
- Experience in large scale MDM solutions and transformation in the chosen data domains with strong expertise in Process, Operating model, Technology, Data quality & governance
- Domain expert in one or more of the following domains, SCM, Sourcing & Procurement, Sales & Marketing, Finance & HR
- Experience in captive or outsourcing environment around Solution design, RFP responses and creation of transformation roadmap
- Clear understanding of Offshore, Onshore delivery model for MDM operations
- Demonstrated aptitude in designing/operationalizing solutions for master data governance and data quality and exposure to best practices to drive efficiency/productivity and effectiveness in ongoing operations
- Experience in MDM process improvement, digital solutions (Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning) and technology implementations such as SAP MDG, SAP S4 Hana
- Proven capability to collaborate, conduct, and lead sessions with Business and IT resources
- Experience in designing operating model and transformation roadmap for Master Data Management
- Experience in Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Security
- Exposure to reporting, analytics and data lake environments
- Ability to link master data issues/challenges to business processes, problems and analytics
- Lead proactive & reactive new client engagements from Opportunity identification to RFPs
- Lead growth & mining existing accounts in SCM, S2P and F&A
- Develop point of views, thought leadership content to establish organization as a leader in MDM
- Expertise in process diagnostics & blueprinting
- Good exposure to Data Tools and Technologies ; SAP ECC, SAP MDG, Informatica, Cloud
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Engineering or MBA preferred
- 6+ yrs of relevant experience in managing MDM presales & solutioning
- Experience in designing MDM solutions across master data domains with domain expert in one or more of the following domains, SCM, Sourcing & Procurement, Sales & Marketing, Finance & HR
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with consulting and pre-sales experience
- Past experience of executed large scale, high-impact MDM consulting projects or solutions.
- Brings in clear understanding on how Master Data can impact various business processes of any company i.e. Linkage of Master Data to various Business Processes
- Creative thinking / innovative mind set
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business issues across multiple sectors
- Familiarity in lean management and six sigma methodology desired but not required
- Education and training related to business processes improvement and its desired business outcomes.