Manager - Executive Search at ABC Consultants
Views:217 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Leadership Role - Oracle Utilities Consulting Application Manager (10-15 yrs)
Looking for Oracle Utilities Application Consulting manager.
- Minimum Experience of 10+ years of consulting experience managing utilities clients and providing most recent Oracle Utilities Applications solutions.
- Experience in handling multiple stakeholders, client accounts to target potential opportunities pertaining to strategy formulation and execution. Good understanding of Project Management/PMO, Business Operation principles, operating models is a plus.
- Proven track record with Oracle Utilities Application (Oracle C2M, CCS, CC&B, MDM) discovery, design and delivery of Utility client engagements
- Should have in depth knowledge of utility regulations/ de-regulations and utilities value chain across multiple geographies (primarily North America, UK and ANZ)
- Understanding of Oracle CX (sales, marketing, service/engagement) cloud solution capability and value proposition for utility companies would be a plus.
- Should be able to engage with client, delivery team and other stakeholders across different geography, drive client workshops and identify unique value proposition suitable based on client needs.
- Domain experience in either electricity, gas or water utilities industries.
- Knowledge of utility products build on OUAF platform including but not limited to Oracle C2M, CC&B, MDM, SOM, ODM, NMS, MSM and Oracle CX cloud solutions.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to lead workshops, demos and ability to not only document business process but also should be able to recommend new methods, automation opportunities for efficient business operation.