Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:348 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Leadership Role/Manager - Sales & Pricing Proposal Management (12-18 yrs)
Experience : 12+years in proposal management
Location: PAN India
Shift Timing: 8 PM to 10 PM
Education: Any Bachelors/Master Degree
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in proposal development and/or project management
- Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing proposal management support to medium to large sales opportunities Leads day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources Deputy Proposal Manager/Volume Lead, Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Author, etc.
- Work with our internal customers and teams to develop high quality, compliant, and compelling proposals with on time delivery
- Leads day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources Deputy Proposal Manager/Volume Lead, Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Author, etc.
- Oversees development of material for pre RFx (Request for Proposal), orals, site visits, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
- Participates in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, proposal strategy, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, and support logistics
- Creates RFx outline compliant with client requirements
- Creates proposal schedule including milestone reviews, production, and delivery
- Collaborates with deal sales leadership team to determine and assign proposal team roles and responsibilities
- Plans, resources, and conducts proposal reviews, and prepares review drafts
- Facilitates flow of deal information across all proposal support resources
- Escalates issues and risks to deal sales and leadership
- Works with Graphic Designer to prepare production files
- Coordinates with print vendors and oversees proposal production deliverables
- Ensures quality and compliance of all proposal binders, documents, USB drives, etc.
- Performs final quality assurance check of proposal response
- Packages and submits ship deliver proposal for on time delivery
- Ensures proposal artifacts are secured at all times
- Manage the proposal development activities.
- Ensure the consistency of messaging and content across all volume/sections.
- Facilitate development of proposal sections across all volume authors and, when needed, own creation of a specific content area as well.
- Ensure content from subject matter experts creates a compelling story and meets all request for proposal (RFP) requirements.