Executive - Recruitment Consultant at Vision Beyond Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1333 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Leadership Role - Life Sciences Commercial Analytics - Pharma/Healthcare - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-25 yrs)
Inviting applications for the role of a Life-Sciences Commercial Analytics Expert :
The candidate should be Post-Graduation in Pharma with:
- Knowledge of life sciences Industry and market dynamics
- Analytical Skills - Researching and analysing the right data to make product decisions with profit and feasibility in mind
- Strategic thinking by posing the right questions to understand the requirements
- Developing value propositions and product strategy
- Conceptualize offerings / solutions in all towers of Commercial Analytics by using latest digital technologies / AI / ML.
- Creating and managing budgets
- Agile and responding to changing demands, Consultative selling skills and Story-telling ability
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder management
- Good project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Facilitative Leadership skills - Influencing skills, mentoring and coaching - to be able to drive change in the organisation
- The incumbent should be a very - hands-on- person with a positive attitude.
- Ability to create a logical end to end view of solutions / offering.
- Awareness of latest digital technologies / trends.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning to embed in solutions / offerings.
- Strong facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills (internal & external)
Focus of the Function:
There are 5 areas that this role will focus on in order of importance:
1. Create and manage solution/offering requirements for multiple analytic offerings including machine learning interventions across all Commercial towers for all prioritized industries. Create differentiated go-to market value proposition of these offerings.
2. Shape each offering, working closely with the respective horizontal practice team to manage each offering
3. Build multi-year offering roadmap, being responsible for defining release cycles and tracking to them
4. Create and liaison with partner organizations and other teams to shape the offerings and increase speed to market as needed.
5. Commercialize the offerings by partnering with solution architects/ client partners teams.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the solution design for all industry verticals
- Lead strategic initiatives globally.
- Work with internal teams to build the solution proposal
- Front end along with BD/Sales and contribute to deal conversion
- Be aware of market trends/changes/competitive landscape
- Able to work independently in a cross cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Deal with CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition
- Prior experience or exposure in the Pharma/ Healthcare industry
- Post Graduate/ MBA for premier School.
- 12-18 yrs of work experience.
- At least 8-10 years in the area of commercial analytics
- Experience of working in a consulting firm - Large or a specialized boutique firm
- Consultative selling experience desired
- Understanding of US healthcare and pharma market
- Global mindset and exposure