Team Leader at V-Konnect
Views:4618 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Leadership Role - Legal - LLB/LLM - BFSI (15-25 yrs)
Job Specifications :-
- Heading legal functions of the organization.
- Should be highon aggression as this is sr. level leadership role.
- Providing legal support and advice surrounding complex, high-value contracts, statement of works, licensing agreements, partnership and alliance agreements, M&A, request for proposals.
- Deal Structuring to address client issues and mitigate risk for both the parties.
- Apprising the region leadership with respect to local laws & regulatory issues; delivering timely transnational & general legal support in compliance with organization's contracting policies and approval processes.
- Legal Due Diligence, Negotiating deals legally and commercially on behalf of clients to review the contract draft agreement during/after finalization of a project and providing healthy suggestions/clarifications if necessary to take care of the interest of the client technically and commercially
- Facilitating compliance to company policies, managing disputes and assisting in preparation of dispute resolution in coordination with Legal Counsel.
- Negotiating & closing several medium & large transactions with diverse clients, ranging from large multinational corporations to government/public sector entities to emerging business enterprises.
- Supporting Deal Team in drafting contractual responses and assisting existing accounts in India by preparation of legal content for proposals, contract interpretation advice and dispute support,
- Working as SPOC for Contract Management Team on day-to-day legal issues related to the assigned key clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.