Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:503 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leadership Role - IT Project Manager (10-17 yrs)
Experience: 10 + years experience in which 4+ years experience in IT program Management
Develop and implement initiatives and manage all aspects of project deployment through creating detailed project plans and facilitating communication with internal and external project team members.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification/or meets pre-certification requirements required. ITIL foundation certification preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide project management skills to develop and implement strategic initiatives through participating in all aspects of project deployment including product research, vendor interviewing and contracting and testing utilizing broad knowledge obtained through experience.
- Assemble project teams and create project plans to detail the steps to implement initiatives including developing a project schedule to ensure a timely delivery and determining appropriate resources.
- Perform periodic cost and productivity analysis of project plans to ensure adherence to established budgets and timelines.
- Act as a liaison between team members and functional area management requesting the project.
- Participate in establishing, organizing, and implementing short and long range goals, objectives, and policies and procedures.
- Provide direction and support to project management staff.
- Communicate with cross functional project team members and internal and external management regarding the current project initiatives and to gather feedback on new initiatives and interests. Obtain guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives.
- Participate in corporate driven projects, communicate issues, concerns and questions, and understand changing project requirements and best practices.
- Provide project management skills for the development and implementation of reengineering and process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.