Non-IT Consultant at Signature Staff Pvt ltd
Views:6331 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Leadership Role - Insurance Operations (1-3 yrs)
Key deliverables :
1. Conducting financial need mapping of clients to analyze key parameters including risk profile, asset allocation, investment horizon and liquidity needs.
2. Suggesting appropriate allocation of client funds into products across debt, equity and alternative asset classes to match financial needs based on in house investment strategy
3. Active review and re balancing of client's AUM through timely invest / switch out calls triggered by clients' preferred or recommended allocation, launch of new products, performance tracking or change in investment strategy or product view
4. Ensuring that the portfolio reported for the client is accurate - The IS would need to interact with the RM to ensure that the portfolio reported for large clients is accurate. This may need additional reconciliation at one's own end with AMC / Registrar data
5. Periodic training sessions for the RMs/Clients on investments strategy, new processes and product views
6. Providing all other support to mapped RMs for all product and market related information including various adhoc market analyses depending on a case to case basis
7. Identifying system requirements to reduce manual effort in making the proposals and periodic reviews and other advisory deliverables. Also includes enhancement of current processes based on gap analysis of current working and market practice.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.