Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:1257 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
Leadership Role - Finance Transformation - Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/CA/CPA (12-19 yrs)
Leadership Role - Finance Transformation ( Diversity Hiring )
We work across industries with strengths in core operational areas, such as :
- Finance strategy
- Finance organization design
- Finance and accounting operations improvement
- Finance integration and transaction support
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Digital in Finance
- Our finance consultants lead and help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, shared service advisory including RPA, deal transaction support, post deal integration, cash forecasting, and full scale process transformation.
- This high performing team helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today's demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
Key Responsibilities :
- As a Leader you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, leading to solving complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs and Controllers to optimize the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business.
- You will support clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back-office opportunities, and support to the business through insights.
- You would help clients transform their finance function by executing strategies to reduce functional and operational complexity through streamlined processes, optimized use of technology, and efficient use of resources to deliver cost effective, high quality services to all stakeholders.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Finance Strategy & Vision: Assist the finance function to define the finance vision, outline clear-set of value proposition, define sustainable cost reduction model, prepare a roadmap for finance transformation strategy, define and develop a finance target operating model
- Shared Services: Define finance service delivery model, perform feasibility study including location assessment, conduct FTE/volume analysis, activity & process split, develop business case to support implementation and program manage transitions
- Business Process Re-engineering: Performing current state assessments, conduct gap analysis, identify areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness, remediate control gaps, build transformation roadmaps, design future state by streamlining / standardizing the processes to enable cost effective operations. Performance / KPI Management - define an effective set of performance measures and KPIs which will focus the business on the delivery of strategy and business plans
- Close & Reporting: Optimize financial close process, design future-ready and regulatory compliant reporting models, design models for cash flow reporting and financial consolidation
- Digital in Finance: Digital in finance including automation assessments, robotics process automation, Finance Workforce of the future etc. Design and implement digital finance platforms and provide functional expertise in implementations that enable higher efficiency, effectiveness and productivity among leadership
Other Responsibilities :
- Participate in and lead aspects of the proposal development and writing processes, drive business development activities, develop point of view and contribute to overall thought leadership
- Lead the delivery of Finance Transformation engagements and provide strategic direction across the account / project to deliver a superior client experience
- Support the engagement team in managing engagement risk and project economics
- Adopting and developing assets and products, usually technology enabled, to accelerate business development and delivery
- Prepare, review, and ensure engagement deliverables meet client quality expectations
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development
Desired Skills :
- Proven intimate levels of knowledge and success with identifying, obtaining, and processing critical data to challenge the status quo through innovative thought leadership in the application of standard industry practice solutions for high performing finance functions
- Extensive ability and success to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities
- Proven ability and/or success with identifying and addressing client needs. communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials
- Extensive abilities and success with developing strategy; as well as leveraging PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, including development and delivery of business proposals, conferences, and whitepapers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
- Proven ability as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
Educational Background : MBA from a premium B-School / Qualified CA / CPA with relevant Big 4 consulting experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.