Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:3609 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Leadership Role - F&A Practice - BPO/KPO (10-25 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of the largest BPO/ KPO
Deep understanding of the F&A practice within processes & Industry(Pharma/ Insurance/ Retail)
What the role expect from you:
- Implements and executes the practice level strategy by reviewing account level plans of different clients in order to expand the footprint of the practice
- Creation of solution for pursuits as well as new business opportunities in existing engagements and validates the proposals in order to deliver a differentiated business proposition to pursuits/existing clients and win deals
- Provides support to Sales and Account management teams based on an in-depth understanding of a specific domain within the practice; Provide expert views on trends in a specific domain based on domain expertise in order to create a pipeline of clients and grow revenue and differentiate and position the practice with analysts/clients/deal consultants.
- Provide inputs to the transition team for domain-specific SLAs in order to ensure appropriate SLA are defined and committed for.
- Carry out functional domain intensive training in order to get the appropriate domain skilled resources
- Partner with operations teams in planning workflows and process maps in order to ensure that all engagements adhere to the framework and align to the business objectives of the practice
- Works with key functional stakeholders of multiple customers in order to set and manage domain delivery specific expectations
- Improve domain specific process efficiency and effectiveness in order to enhance productivity and gross margins
- Anchors internal governance (such as best practice sharing sessions, practice forums etc) in order to adhere to the practice governance model.
- Identifies opportunity and enables delivery of improvements in order to enhance productivity for a domain intensive process.
- Partners with Solution & Platforms team to come up with new Platforms or Solutions provides support and guidance to the operations teams in every engagement to facilitate implementation of transformation projects in order to impact client business metrics
- Execute development and roll-out of domain training programs either internally or in partnership with external vendors in order to build competency within the practice
- Participates in specific initiatives to support practice Head in order to help reach the organization objectives and improving self-competencies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.