Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:458 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Leadership Role - eShop Manager - D2C SFCC (12-20 yrs)
Job Description - eShop Manager D2C SFCC
Experience- 12+ years
E-shop manager is responsible to implement web content, manage new launches through constant review and iteration. Strive to deliver best in class digital customer experience.
Primary Responsibilities include:
a. Owner of SFCC Store, and responsible for execution of activity plan for the Brand (Brand Store, Campaign Page, Product Page); Responsible for the maintenance of product pages and for daily Algorithm Mastery and SEO on Platform along with the activity based team ( SDC)
b. Co-ordinates all Merchandising, Pricing and Product Info with the Cateloger team
c. Tracks performance in real time in SFCC, Google analytics and makes daily recommendations on improvements to the plan. Inputs for the Data are provided with the Analytics team
d. Co-ordinates Changes product titles, descriptions, attributes to ensure that all products are SEM & SEO optimized on platform with the support of the Merchandizers and Activity roles team( SDC)
e. Flags any potential ATP issues on Hero SKUs.
f. Sets weekly seller picks, analyzing performance each day.
g. Maintains Live Feed.
h. Co-ordinates On-platform execution & optimization.
i. Key Word Optimization on Product Detail Page with the Web Dev Team / SEO Specialists
j. Execute content plan. with the support from the SDC (Activity based team)
Skills and experience:
- Experience and understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) has worked on SFCC D2C page creation and managed promos.
- Understanding of Web (Google Preferred) analytics data and performance tracking
- Understanding of the SFCC framework and data flow in ecommerce domain
- Strong knowledge of HTML 4 and 5 (Intermediate) CSS 3 (Intermediate)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Good communication skills
- Desired - working experience with Ecommerce background.
- Minimum 4 years of experience (preferrable with Ecom domain)
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills including ability to interact effectively with internal and external team
- An organized and planned approach to work with the ability to move things swiftly despite several dependencies. Appreciation of the need for documentation.
Business Knowledge & Client Interaction:
- Understanding of the Ecommerce domain
- Interacts with the stakeholders in a professional way.
- Can deal with last minute changes and issues and pressure situations
- Requires timely decision making at all times - most problem being resolved via own initiative and solutions or through reapplication of skills/ideas from others.
- Liaise and work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure service results and developments are understood.
- Ability to work with virtual teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.