HR Executive at Vision Beyond corporation
Views:642 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Leadership Role - Enterprise Architect - IT (17-27 yrs)
1. Experience profile: MANDATORY
- Educational Qualification: Degree / Post Graduation in Engg. or Science
- Technology Experience: Min. of 17+ years software development experience
- Architect Experience: Min. of 5+ years in software architect standards, design
- Emerging Technologies: 2+ years of Hands-on experience in any of the Next generation tools / technologies like Machine learning, AR/ VR, AI, Blockchain
- Should have at least 5+ yrs. of experience in enterprise architecting cross-stack integration experience in both ITO Cloud & Applications
- Stakeholder Management: 8+ years of experience in direct stakeholder management
2. Technical Skills: MANDATORY
- Technical expertise in defining & producing enterprise standards, emerging architecture solutions, high level design / roadmap / capabilities
- Demonstratable experience in designing & implementing service based, event based, network based, cloud-based architecture in complex IT environment
- Experience in Cloud Hosted Applications - platforms, tools & technologies across hyperscalers, hybrid and multicloud
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Expert with knowledge of multiple and different midrange, virtual and cloud platform architecture.
- Having client demonstratable experience in Business Architecture, functional architecture, Technology architecture, Data/Information architecture
- Experience in infrastructure Transition and Transformation in highly complex IT enterprise environments and ability to develop customized reference architecture and blueprints for client requirements
- Familiarity across Digital services (Cloud, AI/ML, BC, Smart Solutions, Analytics, Low Code Platforms)
- Demonstrates knowledge in establishing blueprints, SAs, EAs, T-MAPS, build v/s Buy models and proposals
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design, scope and develop cross-stack integration, deliverables across several technologies
- Good understanding of industry specific standards and best practices for architecture tools & process
- Indepth exposure of
i. cloud container management - Kubernetes, Dockers and other cluster management Open-source solutions, container portability & isolation, container access management & security compliance
ii. Cloud Discovery and assessment - Exposure to cloud assessment tools, framework, Cloud discovery - infrastructure, application, network communication, database, agentless discovery, landing zone recommendation
iii. cloud config management - Exposure to CI / CD Pipeline, automated config management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Infra as a Code, Policy as a Code, Anomaly detection, auto-healing
3. Consulting & Stakeholder Management skills: MANDATORY
- Must have superior customer facing and technical skills including ability to develop "trusted advisor" relationships with company enterprise customers
- Exceptional communication skills both in oral and in writing to all levels of stakeholders - within company management as well as the client organization
- Thought leadership within the industry on numerous leading-edge technologies, theories, tools and processes.
- Manages knowledge management within a community (e.g., team, practice) and enable team to support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements.
- Participate / contribute in pursuit conversations with CIOs, other client business & technical leadership to ideate, generate pull through opportunities
- Research client business & industry and able to offer alternative technical solutions to address current client IT challenges and business outcomes
4. Architecture Experience: MANDATORY
- Internationally recognized Architect certification: TOGAF, ZACHMAN
- Create roadmaps based on current customer environments - assessment of clients IT infrastructure - both platforms, applications, solutions and people
- Hands on experience in the entire technology Architecture spectrum namely business architecture, solution architecture, data architecture and implementation architecture
- Digital transformation: Experience in transformation and migration from traditional, End of Life products to emerging technology areas through cross-stack integrated architecture
- Exposure to one or more of the EA frameworks : TOGAF, ZACHMAN
5. Job description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages multiple programs simultaneously: Overall client environment assessment, project scoping, solution design & deployment, project planning & scheduling & budget management
- Manages and provides strategic leadership to Architects and Engineers to understand client challenges, develop viable solutions, design blueprints & deploy in client platforms
- Leads and provides architect expertise to functional project teams & lead cross-stack technology integration design & execution
- Lead clients through multi-day on-site sessions, workshops, assessments, and provide most suitable / viable recommendations based on company offerings & industry best practice solutions and services
- Supports business development by engaging with industry, sales and account teams to identify, develop and close new opportunities with an account or client.
- Provides pivotal guidance on company's leading position in the industry - in analyst briefings and brand building measures in social media and other external forums like academia, industry interactions
- Builds strong partnerships with company senior management to drive the development of the company's strategy across businesses
- Requires regular travel, approx. 60%, to client sites, globally, conducting and facilitating client facing meetings with senor client and account leadership
6. Thought Leadership
- Published a minimum of 1-2 White papers / articles in various technology forums, cloud vendor portals on emerging technologies
- Presented papers and participated in Technology conferences
- Connect with external technology forums: with Industry bodies, academia, Partner Forums, Technology councils etc.
Screening questions -
1. How is your Journey from an Architect to and Enterprise Architect. What's the been the key difference for you ?
2. What is the most complex project you handle as Enterprise Architect and why do you rate it as complex. - Use this as a discussion point
3. Have some of your Architect or EA decision was not successful or can be treated as wrong decision. If yes - can you share it with example with how you handle it - again a discussion point
4. Which architecture is your best architecture and why you feel it so ?
5. Have you been involved in leading Strategic Enterprise Architect Initiatives or Digital Transformation Initiatives for Customers?
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.