Key Account Manager at Infoedge
Views:270 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Leadership Role - Employment Law - HR Vertical - Bank (14-20 yrs)
- Provide legal advice regarding matters involving human resources, employee relations and employment law.
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyse proposed and established legislation, preparing legal documents, and reviewing company policies
- Advise management on legal matters and ensuring compliance to protect company against legal liability
- Oversee employment litigation. Partner with outside counsel to maintain compliance and accomplish goals
- This is an opportunity to join us in our HR function where you'll be providing your expertise and knowledge on employment law
- Well look to you to provide strategic legal advice on a range of matters involving HR, employee relations and employment law
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team, you can expect great visibility for you and your work as you deliver great customer interactions.
What you'll do :
In this key role, you'll be regarded as a trusted adviser in all aspects of employment law as you provide legal advice to a range of stakeholders across the bank. Alongside this, you'll be proposing and implementing practical solutions and overseeing employment litigation as you work with teams across the function to deliver a smooth legal process.
The skills you'll need :
Were looking for an employment lawyer with an experience of 10-13 years who can handle a range of conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment. With a strong focus on delivery and customer service, well also look to you to have excellent communication skills and the ability to challenge and influence senior stakeholders.
Along with this, you'll need:
- A strong commercial and pragmatic focus, preferably from experience in the financial services sector or consulting.
- The ability to deliver and embed initiatives across a range of business areas
- A commitment to working collaboratively as part of a wider team