Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:789 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Leadership Role - EHS - Consumer Durable (10-15 yrs)
- Shall assist in ensuring all EHS related legal requirements are complied.
- All non-compliance shall be communicated to site lead and safety compliance regional managers for further action.
- Shall escalate the discrepancies to the concerned department at site.
- Shall conduct site EHS related trainings to management, employees and visitors at his / her accountable sites.
- Shall assist site team & ensure mock drill is conducted as scheduled in all his / her accountable sites.
- Shall be responsible to assist the site lead to report & investigate all near misses, minor injuries, major injuries and fatal injuries at sites.
- Shall advise the concerned departments on obtaining the documents.
- Should be able to guide and drive EHS program initiatives across the business, like incident reporting, electricity saving campaigns, etc..
- Shall document all EHS activities such as training, audits, inspections etc. as per the central EHS team requirement.
- Stake holder managment
- Lead experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.