Management Consultant at Cortaal Global
Views:1742 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leadership Role - Design & Development - Real Estate & Mall Development (12-25 yrs)
- 12 - 15 years of experience in large scale projects like 5 Star hotels, shopping malls, multiplexes, hospitals, high rise complexes, state of art commercial buildings Cruise Liners etc.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Telecom Systems, CCTV, Security and Safety Systems for the Mall.
- Will be responsible for the complete maintenance of Electrical and HVAC systems Ducting / Insulation.
- Responsibility towards efficient operation of HVAC to ensure the right ambient conditions within the Mall.
- In charge of Civil Repairs, Maintenance and Fire Fighting Systems, and plumbing utilities.
- Ensuring safe practices in operations & maintenance.
- Coordination and liaison with Architects, Consultants, Contractors and Engineers with regard to work execution.
Mall Operations :
- Understanding of CAM models. Flat vs. Pass-through.
- Insurance and Risk management.
- Liaising with mall operations for ensuring smooth entry- exits.
KEY SKILLS :
- Should possess knowledge of MS Projects, Project Costing and Contract Administration.
- Should have good knowledge on the functioning/working of Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Telecom Systems, CCTV, Security and Safety Systems for the Mall
REPORTING TO : Centre Head