Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin Technologies
Views:1155 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Leadership Role - Customer Service - Internet/Online/IT (8-20 yrs)
Detailed Job Description -
- Inculcate a culture of customer empathy in the team, where each agent should be acutely aware of the pain points faced by any player
- Delight customers with support that indicates true empathy as opposed to focusing on closing tickets
- Build strategies and operating processes to effectively monitor the timeliness and quality of responses and to take corrective action if needed
- Improve efficiency by identifying ways to eliminate repetitive manual work
- Enable players to get relevant information at each step whether by themselves or by contacting the customer service through easy-to-use approaches.
- Ensure that players receive appropriate and prompt responses to their queries or problems
- Act as the voice of the customer provide actionable feedback to Marketing, Product, and Technology teams
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and Technology teams to build effective proactive resolution systems whether by improvements in product or upfront communication
- Ensure that agents in the team have immediate access to all relevant information they require to service a customer request
- Develop and evaluate various metrics and corresponding reporting framework to measure the effectiveness of the processes and procedures
- Lead, coach, and manage the customer service team members and operations
- Ensure that all processes are followed properly and in service to the larger goal of customer satisfaction
Industry Preferred- B2C/Product based companies/Internet/Fintech/Gaming
Team handling experience.
- Substantial (8+ years) hands-on and customer-facing experience in an in-house B2C customer service operation demonstrating growth and leadership through those years.
- Involvement in/exposure to putting strategic initiatives in place within an in-house B2C customer service operation.
- Up to date with the latest tools and techniques which improve the service experience for customers and agents.
- Must have a working knowledge of database tools.
- Must have experience working with and analyzing data a data-driven and analytical mindset is required
- Intuitive understanding of potential problems and loopholes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to deal with conflicts and confrontations
- Experience in team building and mentoring subordinates within the customer service departments a must.
- A graduate or postgraduate degree (analytical/science/mathematics degree) from a reputed college
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.