Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:2022 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Leadership Role - Compensation & Benefit Consulting (3-20 yrs)
Leadership Level - Compensation & Benefit Consulting - Mumbai - Only consulting
We have an urgent opening with one of the largest global consulting unit based in Mumbai
Looking for the candidates having exposure into Compensation & Benefit Consulting
Job Description :
The role is responsible for leading the projects and delivery of all rewards benchmarking related engagements for clients in an identified industry; Generation of revenue through new and existing clients. Developing strong working relationships with key people in the client organizations and advising them on Rewards and Benefits; Providing ongoing support to clients in data interpretation; Review survey data and reports and provide sign-offs; Proactively engage with key clients (existing and prospective) to identify opportunities and form long-term sustainable relationships with them and partnering with internal stakeholders like Survey Operations WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF delivering world class rewards consulting and products to our clients.
- Actively engage in business development by independently engaging with key people in prospective clients and identifying opportunities for building a long-term, sustainable relationship; Achieve increase in terms of number of paid participants in Industry TRS (as applicable) over previous year; Win projects with new clients; Win new clients for participating in the survey of the assigned industry
- Deliver assignments in a defined industry; Own Revenue target of ~ USD 250,000
- Develop a deep understanding of rewards trends in specific industries; Establish self as a go-to person for rewards in the specific industry; Form a point of view on rewards practices to provide appropriate consulting advice to clients
- Proactively identify opportunities to win repeat business or multi-year contracts from existing clients; Establish a regular channel of communication with existing clients; Host networking events for clients and share company researches in relevant areas
- Monitor revenue and sales pipeline versus budgets on a regular basis for the assigned industry; Raise invoices and analyze data on collections and sales pipeline and guide Consultants accordingly; Meet AR and WIP targets, reduce ARs of greater than 90 days significantly
Performance Indicators :
- Budget vs. sales pipeline vs. collections
- Increase in the number of paid participants in Industry TRS
- New clients added
- Deliver revenue budget basis the industry numbers & by product category (i.e. TRS, Benefits)
- Build & manage client base through retention of annuity clients as well as new client acquisition.
- Manage invoicing & collections for projects completed
- Ensure successful delivery of projects thorough effective project management & service delivery
- Build market insights for clients from existing work
- Ensure client satisfaction on the TRS as well as all custom/database projects undertaken in the industry
- Client engagement/thought leadership actions in each of the industries (including forum partnerships
- Support the capability building for Workforce Analytics in IS / IS Operations to generate insights for clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.