Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:81 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Leadership Role - Cloud Practice - SAP GCP Applications (15-25 yrs)
Leadership Role- Cloud Practice Lead - SAP on GCP
- To act as Cloud Practice Lead- SAP on GCP, specific to GCP in Corporate Applications GSL
- To manage the GCP Cloud applications esp. SAP based across teams
- On this team, candidate will engage directly with customers and key Google partners to deliver, design, build, and advise customers on the best way to transition to Google Cloud. In this role, candidate will specialize in the program management, governance, and orchestration of large-scale cloud transformations. This will involve supporting customers and internal teams from pre-business through to delivery and execution of the joint Google Cloud/Customer transformation program
- Candidate is expected to manage solutions related to SAP on Cloud, SCP/CPI, Google Analytics, Integrations et al:
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Articulate and enable the path to digital transformation, technology adoption, and cloud transformation for strategic pursuits including workload prioritization, organizational and cultural readiness, capability adoption, and goal clarification.
- Maintain key accountability into customer at board/executive-level to ensure program realizes financial benefits, business objectives, and transformational outcomes.
- Define the overall governance model and services delivery plan for the account and establish a cadence to manage the ongoing delivery of the plan.
- Lead the delivery of multi-functional, large-scale Google Cloud transformation projects where Google is prioritized, as well as manage a partner ecosystem (product and services).
- Manage the risks, issues, and actions for the account(s) and regularly track them to meet the expected outcomes and timelines, building mitigation plans as the program evolves.
- Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- As a Cloud Practice Lead- SAP on GCP, you will be responsible manage and grow a team of consultants, architects, and engineers.
- Develop technical tools and assets. Document reproducible solutions for customers and partners.
- Provide highly technical implementation support in customer environments, including guidance on implementation feasibility of cross-product integrations.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BTech Computer Science & MBA preferally .
- Overall 16+ years of experience in delivering digital transformation projects to global organizations which includes;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Senior Architect or Team lead.
- At least 4 years' experience in all aspects of cloud computing
- At least 5 years' experience with technical delivery
- At least 2 years of Practice/Programme management (responsible for team growth & P&L).
- Ability to manage estimates, tasks, escalations, risks/issues
- Expertise in designing high-level, enterprise grade solution architecture
- Expertise in cloud solutions across various cloud platforms including Google Cloud Platform
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts to people with varying technical background
- Google Professional Cloud Architect certification highly preferred
- Experience and Hands on Skills with GCP Products such as Big Query, Compute Engine, SAP on Cloud, SCP/CPI, Google Analytics, Cloud Storage and Databases highly preferred, Cloud IoT Pro, Machine Learning Engine, Natural Language API, Video Intelligence, Container Engine, Data Studio