Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:2004 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Leadership Role - Business Analyst - Life Insurance Domain - BPO/KPO (12-25 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of the largest global BPO/ KPO.
Exp: 12 yrs+
Domain: Insurance (has to be in US Life Insurance)
Role: Business Analyst
Designation: Leadership Level
Location: Pune & Chennai
- Candidate should be into a business functional role
- Extensive experience in International Clientele management
- Should be into client Management
- Core Industry experience in Life Insurance
- Should have done business analysis, business requirement gathering, and process modeling
- Participate in understanding and analyzing customer problems, data gathering as required and making use knowledge base from other projects/benchmarks, to assist team members by reviewing & providing suggestions on articulating the problem statement, the problem definition and documentation and develop high-level solutions.
- Review the proposal prepared by the team, provide guidance, and analyze the solution defined for the business problem with a view to proactively identify risks and possibilities of scope, ensure accurate estimates for the engagement in order to create the proposal for the engagement.
- Lead a team of consultants in understanding as-Is business processes and analyze/capture the client requirements. Perform high level fit-gap analysis and process changes, carry out benchmarking studies, provide assistance in resolving complex requirements, assist and review the work of the team, in order to develop diagnostic and benchmark reports, process documents, fit-gap analysis documentation. Also lead the team to define and develop solution alternatives, review, suggest improvements and present the recommended solution alternatives to the customer. Business process modelling, data modelling, security and integration modelling in the context of PLM package.
Note: International experience is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.