Talent Acquisition at Vision Beyond Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:13843 Applications:583 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Leadership Role - AVP - Product Development/Deployment - Robotic Process Automation - BFSI (9-17 yrs (9-17 yrs)
Leadership Opportunity - Robotic Process Automation
Location : Gurgaon/ Noida/ Hyderabad/ Bangalore
The RA AVP (Product Development / Deployment) would lead the opportunity identification; solutioning; development; deployment and maintenance of the Program across the BFSI world. To offer Disruptive Solutions to the clients.
- Looking for Product+Project manager. But if a person has handled large projects in Automation world OR Product guy with project mgmt that will also work.
- We are looking for RA in BPM side more on Process Automation side-could be in Supply Chain side.
- 50% travel-domestic + international
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical specialization.
- 12+ years of experience with last 4-5 years in a similar role .
- Prior experience of software development over 4-5 years essential
- Prior experience of Robotic Process Automation development and delivery over at least 1-2 years is a must.
- This person needs to think like the leader of a startup. Hence all activities from the initial Strategy, Planning, Execution, Internal and External Customer engagement; would need to be worked upon.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop annual plan and execution strategy for the team. Plan introduction of new products/services or enhancement of existing based on analysis of market trends and profitability. Prioritize roadmap; Discuss and seek approval of plans.
- Provide inputs to the team on customer/market trends from a technology standpoint
- Review the technical requirements, business functional requirements for delivery & deployment for company- s global clients.
- Work with customers to validate technical and functional requirements for specific business solutions and govern the technology solutions
- Support the design & delivery teams by providing technical guidance
- Drive engagement with key customers. Participate and present in key meetings to showcase capability.
- Drive the relationship with external partner, ensuring quality and customer satisfaction; Monitor and review partner performance on a regular basis.
- Assess performance of team against annual plan and provide direction to team on corrective action plans
- Coach and mentor team members as required and ensure resolution of any issues
Knowledge, Experience :
- 12+ years of software architecture experience in Solution Design, Delivery and Deployment
- Prior experience in Robotic Process Automation
- Prior experience in Product Development, IT Transitions and Project Management
- Prior experience of working with Vendors/ Partners
- Prior domain experience in BFS/ Insurance is preferable (alternately may have experience in Manufacturing/ Consumer/ Life sciences domains)
- Expert in Project Salvage and First Time Right deliveries
- Should have Executive Management and Technical Leadership experience
Specific Competencies :
Problem Solving :
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and customer mindsets.
- Communicates with internal and external customers and all levels of management.
- Effectively communicates technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and customer meetings, providing well defined agendas, tracking /managing action items and taking meeting notes.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Team and Customer Interaction :
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Manages customer expectations effectively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.