Leadership Recruiter at VBeyond
Views:2388 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Leadership Role - Artificial Intelligence Implementation - IT (11-17 yrs)
Some pointers for the role:-
- Somebody with strong engineering background
- Has done transformation work.. chat bots, AI, machine learning has managed large implementations globally.
- Manager sr. stakeholders- should be good in Presentations.
- Has worked on customer-facing solutions.
- Project management
- Solution architect. Or a product management expertise .
- Should be good in analytics
- Someone who can pick up solutions from the market and implement.
- Should have worked on digital transformation not necessarily in HR.. it could be finance/banking, retail anything.
- HR domain is preferred not mandatory
- Drive projects for - first time right- delivery will be a key metric of success
- Implement agile methods, tools, and frameworks, to deliver repeatable long-term solutions
- Work closely with our team of Architects; Engineers from the Product Vendor & Platform teams and driving the delivery teams to execute and implement solutions
- Own the engagement early enough via a strong partnership with HR & IT solutions teams
- Own the responsibility of structuring & organizing the teams to deliver; own the recruitment of right talent in time and in planned costs
- Be the primary point of contact for assigned pursuits to work with the transformation team for developing strategies, collateral and solutions that meet the service needs of employees.
- Work with each Global delivery center and HR function to ensure portfolio is translated and applied to each solution proposal correctly for maximum benefit in terms of cost, fit and strategy
- Own a deal from assignment to closure & create the ideal winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions and internal approval processes.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications :
- Robust experience in technology space in implementing solutions, experience in AI & ML is preferred including techniques in Machine learning. Model development and training and inference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.