Leadership Recruiter at VBeyond
Views:2639 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Leadership Role/Agile Coach - IT (12-17 yrs)
- Coach teams on lean portfolio management across the product organization, including consistent prioritization framework across multiple planning horizons
- Support the multi-year strategy for Agile Transformation
- Influence business and technology teams on agile principles, values, building techniques, growth, and maintain a thriving agile organization
- Provide agile leadership coaching and training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and functional managers.
- Become a trusted partner for cross-functional leaders in Technology, Sales, Marketing, Risk, and Client Services to ensure alignment across the enterprise
- Coaches teams through Agile ceremonies.
- Drives agile sustainability through distributed coaching models. Coaches many teams simultaneously.
- Partners with teams to determine level of coaching required through collaboration with vendor coaches and assessments.
- Coaches organization through change, helping identify and attack organizational impediments which limits team productivity and quality
- Gauges team performance through partnership with Scrum Masters and Product Owners, identify team improvements, and identify/assess levers to accelerate team`s transformation
- Provides feedback to management at all levels regarding the progress of Agile transformations within their teams
- Anticipates and identifies issues, and provides recommendations to address roadblocks and areas of opportunity
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience as an Agile Coach, scrum master or product owner required
- Senior Agile certifications such as SAFe Program Consultant or similar required
- Proven experience with agile and scaled agile frameworks, preferably implementing large-scale transformations in different contexts
- Ability to engage relevant stakeholders across functions to mitigate team impediments
- Solid repertoire of coaching techniques
- Strong communication skills with ability to process and explain complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Ability to develop and deliver agile related training sessions and workshops to a variety of roles from senior leaders to agile team members
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Strong data-driven problem solver
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.