Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:9026 Applications:956 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Leadership Development Trainer - Learning & Development - BPO (8-19 yrs)
- Develop and train managers across sites in leadership and management skills (60%)
- Plan, develop, deliver, and evaluate training initiatives to develop leaders at PIH in collaboration with teams, across sites. This includes collaborating with teams across sites to develop training plans and timelines, identify training participants and stakeholders, plan, implement, evaluate, and revise trainings; and offer refresher trainings.
- Plan, deliver, and evaluate training of trainers (TOT) for leadership and management skills, in order to develop a cadre of leadership and management trainers across sites.
- Lead the process of ensuring ongoing uptake and transfer of leadership and management skills and best practices to the job.
- Expand current efforts to develop and support a mentoring program for leadership and management skills, including training in mentoring.
- A degree in education, or certificate from ATD, Dale Cargnie
- 5- 8 years of experience planning, implementing, and evaluating training programs for leadership and management development.
- 5- 8 years of experience designing, developing, and editing professional-level training materials for adults, preferably in resource-poor settings.
- Experience delivering training to a range of audiences (lower and higher-level professionals, training of trainers, etc.).
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theory, interactive skill building, and appropriate participatory methodologies for culturally diverse communities and a variety of literacy levels.
- Demonstrated possession of excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability managing complexity and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work productively in highly collaborative settings while also able to function independently.
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
- Experience with computer applications and Internet research.