Assistant Manager at Quadrangle
Views:184 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leader - Technology & Engineering Assets (10-16 yrs)
Technology & Engineering Assets Leader (10-16 yrs)
- Combined responsibility for assets and resources involved with Automation & Controls Engineering including IT / OT systems, Capital Project & Portfolio Management and Production Maintenance including Maintenance Planning, Work Administration & Execution and Strategic Parts Management (MRO).
- Is responsible for ensuring the systems and associated operation is compliant and fit for intended use in accordance with applicable standards and procedures throughout systems lifecycle
- Owns asset Reliability elements from asset creation (system), PM design, spares strategy, to technical issues related to manufacturability for the Network.
- Provide strategic direction and planning for the immediate function and site aligned with the Regional Network and Global Centers of Excellence as well as the Consumer Manufacturing APAC Network.
- Identify and lead initiatives to drive execution excellence and timely realization of site and Network goals and objectives.
- Direct, guide and provide oversight for the site CapEx portfolio including forecasting, prioritizing budgeting, controlling and reporting of the site capital plan communicating status and health to site and stakeholders.
- Serves as the administrator of the site capital Investment Committee reviewing and assessing capital appropriations requests (CARs) are fit-for-purpose and right-sized.
- Articulates the business value created and overall value proposition to the site and regional and global SC & investment committees.
- Leads the development of the Master Plan for the sites in the Network and manufacturing asset replacement strategy based on asset condition assessment, applying value analysis and incorporating results into the CapEx portfolio.
- Is responsible for developing department annual budgets, and monitoring/controlling budget performance. Ensures sound management of head count and expenses to meet approved spending plan and site functional targets
- Leads the local Maintenance Agenda and oversees adherence to best practices and processes as adopted across the Supply Chain and Maintenance CoE.
- Engage, inspire, coach and develop peers and subordinates toward the objectives of enhanced job performance, technical knowledge, career satisfaction, and professional development and growth.
- Partners with Technology Strategy & Innovation team, Network leads and enterprise in the design and delivery of appropriate contracts and agreements for contracted services provide an adequate labor pool for all needed services.