Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:998 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Leader - Taxation - CA (16-18 yrs)
A Large Business House is looking to hire a Head Project Accounting New SPVs, EPC and Consolidation. Someone with approx. 16-20 years of hard-core experience at a Renewable Company leading and managing all aspects of tax planning, compliance, and reporting; ensuring tax efficiency, minimizing tax risks, and ensuring compliance with tax laws and regulations
- To lead multiple entities and projects at different stage, Taxation Lead is critical to ensure that organization is on the right side of the law with all the requisite compliances.
- Managing complete tax portfolio of the business (direct and indirect taxes)
- Develop and execute tax planning strategies to optimize the company's tax position while ensuring compliance with applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Analyze the impact of tax legislation and regulations on the organization and make recommendations for necessary adjustments.
- Complete tax compliance of the business
- Oversee all tax compliance activities, including the preparation and filing of tax returns (income tax, GST, withholding tax, etc.).
- Monitor changes in tax laws and regulations and assess their impact on the company's tax compliance requirements
- Handling of all direct and indirect tax matters on day to day basis
- Filing of all direct and indirect tax returns (monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns)
- Handling tax assessments, queries, appeals etc and close monitoring of all the open tax matters (both direct and indirect tax)
- Handling various appeals at different assessment levels
- Coordinate and manage tax audits conducted by tax authorities or external auditors.
- Respond to tax inquiries and notices from tax authorities and ensure timely and accurate resolution of any disputes
- Close coordination with various tax consultants and with internal/statutory auditors
- Support for valuation of the business from time to time
- Support for tax assumption for various bids/financial model
- Completion of tax audit of various SPVs of the business
- Qualified CA degree holder having 16-18 years on experience
- Thorough knowledge of SAP/ERP
- Exp in renewable Energy/EPC business is a must
- Tech Savvy
- Leadership skills & ability to manage team; Stakeholder engagement & peer coordination
- Strong in written and verbal communication skills; Smart presentation skills;
- Good team player
- Bias for action, Agile, go getter to work beyond defined role
- Excellent with - MS excel and power point