Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:18608 Applications:1084 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Leader - Talent Acquisition - Media (6-10 yrs)
Role - TA Leader ( Media Set-up)
Reporting to - Group TA Head
Location - Mumbai
The incumbent would require to handle the entire working of Talent Acquisition (Recruitments) for the Company.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc-
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop college recruiting programs
- Manage and guide the development of corporate employment resource
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Team Management
- Usage and implementing TA matrices dashboard to business
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
Education & Qualification :
- PG in HR with a min of 6 to 10 year or more in similar profile.
- Prior Experience with Media / E-Commerce / Telecom Industry Preferred.
- Manage to multitask..