Consultant at Transition HRD Consultants
Views:1353 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Leader - Talent Acquisition - BPO/ITeS/eComm (8-12 yrs)
- We're seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help our client source, identify, screen, and hire candidates for various roles in the company.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, 8 or 10yr of experience in talent acquisition, proficiency with applicant tracking systems, and an ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants.
- This role requires excellent interpersonal skills for working closely with others across various departments.
Objectives of this role :
- Provide input to ensure that teams consist of diverse, qualified individuals
- Ensure that staffing needs are being met with a long-term strategy in mind
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies, such as an employer branding initiative, to build pipelines for potential applicants
- Create and implement end-to-end hiring processes to ensure a positive experience for candidates
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear expectations for candidates and interviewers
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and candidate selection criteria
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
Required skills and qualifications
- 8-12 yrs of experience in a talent acquisition or similar role with ability to lead and effective management of TA team
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional networks
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in human resources management or similar field
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Professional credential, such as HR Certification Institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.