Leader - Sustainability & Energy Efficiency - Consulting Firm (14-24 yrs)
Desired Profile :
- Must hold a graduate/post graduate degree in engineering and a BEE certified Energy Auditor with at least 14 years of experience in the following domain-
- The leader will hold complete responsibility of the Energy Efficiency vertical which includes business plan preparation, market research, business development with public and private sector entities through effective proposals and tendering.
- Development and implementation of Energy Efficiency projects , Energy Conservation, Energy management system, Technology Up-gradation/enhancement across diverse verticals.
- Responsibilities will include leading the Energy Efficiency team and head activities like project planning, resource planning and project execution to demonstrate profitability.
- Assessment of diverse technologies on energy efficiency and conservation and must be aware of the contemporary solutions in the said domain around the globe.
- Techno-economic feasibility studies & demonstration of various energy efficiency solutions/technologies .
- Must have experience of developing innovative models for Energy Efficiency project financing , pilot project development & implementation aimed at adoption of large scale energy efficiency projects.
- A strong experience of managing multifunctional teams and external partners, leading digital strategy formation, emerging technologies in like Cloud, IT/ IoT platform .
- Must be an able networker and will be expected to have existing relationships at Leadership level with clients.
- Should be able to comfortably lead the team in a multi national environment providing support on international projects in addition to leading the domestic Energy efficiency techno-commercial operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.