Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:15614 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Leader - Supply Chain Transformation (12-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Will be responsible to Design and deliver on value generating projects as a key resource of the transformation / consulting team.
- Will be responsible to mentor and coaching teams to deliver client deliverables timely.
- As a Lead will be responsible to ensure that there is effective communication and governance on key projects.
- Will be responsible in creating a road map for driving transformation and process improvement projects for the client's for supply chain operations.
- Will be responsible for Program management of projects in the area of Process Transformation (Supply Chain).
- Will be responsible for front facing with the client and execution of large consulting engagements.
- MBA with 12 plus years of post qualification experience into E2E supply chain management - demand planning, sourcing & procurement, capacity planning, etc .
- Process Re-engineering and Transformation Expertise.
- Stakeholder Management & Client Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.