Research Associate/Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:2865 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Leader - Strategy & Business Operations - IT Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Role Summary :
Responsible for looking after the complete operations and technology implementation of COE. Incumbent would be responsible for :
- Assisting the Head of strategy & operations in complete business planning and budgeting for the organization.
- Managing complete organization MIS and analytics to ensure organization is performing at the desired levels.
- Building and strengthening governance mechanism to ensure improved tracking and performance measurement
- Supporting in the process of managing communications with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing a broad portfolio of technologies across the company.
Education : Preferably MBA for a Tier 1 institute. Should have a Computer Sciences / Engineering Background
Minimum/Specific Experience :
- Overall experience of 12-15 years in handing Technology, Operations and Analytics
- Should have experience of leading large scale technology transformation or experience of working in a startup and managing the whole technology portfolio
- Should have managed a team of senior managers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.