Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:989 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Leader - Solution Design - Capital Markets Domain - BPO/ITeS (12-15 yrs)
Leader - Solution Design (Capital Markets)
Scouting for a seasoned solution design professional for one of a fast growing organization that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learns alongside accomplished business leaders.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for managing solution design for clients in the Capital Markets industry.
- Review and guide the creation of the RFP response and provide inputs to the pricing committee.
- Lead client workshops from Solution perspective such as Solutioning sessions, workshops, pricing negotiations.
- Identify opportunities for Transformation, that helps effectively distinguish from process efficiencies/improvements.
- Provides inputs to SOW / MSA creation with the sales team and the Business Head or Delivery Teams.
- Coordinating with Delivery, IT and Platform Team, Technology Solutions Teams, Other Horizontal practices (F&A, S&P etc.) in the development of customized solutions and New Product Offerings for Capital Markets Customers.
- Leading a team of solution architects for driving overall solution agenda for the client.
- Has a Degree in Engineering and/or MBA/Post Graduate.
- 12 to 15 years of BPO Solution Design experience with a focus on Capital Markets.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets domain across - Asset Management, Wealth Management, Custodians or Investment Banking.
- BPO / ITeS industry experience is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.