Leader - Social Compliance & Audit (15-25 yrs)
- Conducting Factory assessments for Various International Standards which Includes Environmental / Social / Product Technical and Traceability & Quality Management Systems.
- Expertise in setting up Compliance & Sustainability ecosystems
- Training & Awareness about the Work Place Health & Safety.
- Partner with business to improve the control environment by assessing risk and evaluating internal controls including SOD.
- Ability to conduct Code of Conduct/Sustainability Audits, SCAN/CTPAT Audits (Supply Chain Security), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)/Technical Audits
- At least 8-10 years full time experience in audits (social compliance / factory evaluation) in a buying office, factory or third party.
- Good knowledge of Indian labor laws and regulation, Industrial EHS requirements, Quality and Production systems. Skilled in conducting sustainability audits and certifications
- Labour Welfare & Country specific Labour Laws verifying operational licenses and audits
- Client specific code of conduct/ Tier 1, 2 Manufacturing Subcontracting Units
- Child Labor/Juvenile labor rights/Anti-Sexual Harassment/Environment Health & Safety.
- SA 8000 Basic Lead Auditor Certificate, OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Certification will be added advantage
- Organize training of all the employees and senior management on Disaster Management - Earthquake and Fire.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.