Leader - Service Delivery & Contract Management - Loyalty & Benefits Services (10-17 yrs)
Service Delivery and Contract Management Leader
Category - Operations
Skills : service delivery, contract management, program management, service design, transformation
Job Type - Permanent
Client Details :
- Our client is a global loyalty and benefits company with a global presence and being in the business for 30 plus years.
Job Description :
- Ensure delivery of services to internal and external customers according to established SLAs & KPIs using agreed processes.
- Deliver scheduled and exception-based service review reporting to demonstrate compliance with SLAs, KPIs and identifying trends
- Act as an escalation point for any related issues in scope for internal and external customers
- Closely manage financial aspects of client, customer and partner activities, including partner billing, accounting and reconciliation to work done and contractual agreements
- Own the relationship with each business unit (and clients where applicable), including regular contact/service reviews
- Contribute to group business development, product development, client consultancy or product implementation projects
- Seek out new ways of working, new areas or innovations that build more value in the agreement with the Service Partner
- Extensive experience, ensuring success, managing service delivery and contract management of a service provider or partner
- Demonstrable strong experience with service levels, KPIs, contract management, service design, service improvement and transformation initiatives
- Experience with client engagements, contractual, commercial and process and service design work, including good understanding of client and project financial management
- Data Science, Data Engineering and Data Analysis exposure
- Demonstrable experience in senior level client services and support
- Excellent written and spoken business English and interpersonal skills,
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to grow with a globally leading organization driving innovation in their industry space with good pay prospects
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
Contact - Pushkar Vadkhalkar - +91 (0)22-4236 3306
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.