Founder at HyperTalent
Views:309 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Leader - Sales - Telecom Infra Firm (5-12 yrs)
HyperTalent is looking for a sales professional to come and lead the sales function for a Telecom Infrastructure firm based out of Mumbai.
Doing Business Development | The candidate would be responsible for overall business development of the organization through:
- Identify the markets to be approached with the products and services available. This definitely include making sales calls & generating prospects, preparing and sending collaterals / presentation, meetings, product pricing, negotiation, order follow-up and closures.
- Shall communicate effectively to present our offerings, gather customer requirement, uncover needs/pain areas and present customized solutions to the client.
- Understand the current opportunity for business expansion and the future opportunity like government sanctions and its effects on global telecom business. Create pipeline and networks in line to the bigger possibilities.
- Preparing compelling sales pitch and strategy for prospective clients.
- Responsible for annual sales and revenue generation across India from existing and new client and dealing with private telecom customers
- Tender participation for business generation of OFC (where ever required.)
- The candidate will be required to identify accounts, develop them and manage relationships individually.
- Brand Management
- Create Brand awareness and value through various marketing activities and forums, market events, and branding activities.
- Carrying out BTL activities like timely promotional activity (conducting meets/ seminars/ participation in exhibitions) for market penetration.
- Corporate Sales - Optical Fibre business
- Business Development / Marketing skills and exposure
- Negotiation Skills
- Market Mapping & Business Development
- Developing contractors to participate in tenders
- Dealing with Telecom customers & non telecom
- 5 to 10 years of experience in telecom enterprise sales.
- Knowledge of latest technologies, to understand the future of telecom application
- MBA from SIDTM or equivalent
- BE (Telecom or Electronics)
Skills and attributes
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Good internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Fire in the belley to be an contributor
- Self starter and disciplined for creating business growth
- Good at MS office and PPT Skills
Compensation: Wont be a bar for the right skills