HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:341 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leader - Sales & Fulfilment - Internet/Online (10-15 yrs)
Leader - Sales & Fulfilment
Job Description :
- Build and scale channel wise sales ops from scratch (including but not limited to telesales and field sales)
- Build and scale fulfilment ops from scratch (both back office and field)
- Take end to end ownership of the channel sales and fulfilment
- Build a high performance, high potential team to be able to continuously deliver on targets and exponential growth
- Build a highly data driven and experimentation framework to continuously iterate and improve the throughput of every channel
- Understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights and accordingly improve efficiencies. Also help improve the product value proposition to the customers
- Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leaders and drive the changes required
- Interpret the company-wide vision and direction set forth by the leadership and establish the vision, direction, and plans for your teams.
- Identify clear responsibilities for each of the areas and set up everyone for success
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS :
- Masters / Management degree from top-tier institutes with overall 10+ years of hands on experience
- Proven record in successfully building sales operations(field and/or tele sales) from ground-up
- Proven record of creating in impact in new age/dynamic business models
- Proven experience of building and leading strong teams including business analytics
- Should have prior experience in sales planning, channel sales, sales processes, sales productivity.
- Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of data and compelled to find insight in it
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading the future direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.