AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:488 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Leader - Sales Compensation Operations - IT/BPO/KPO (10-20 yrs)
Job Role :
- This role supports the Sales Compensation Operations team of our client.
- Ensure project stays on track.
- Anticipate risk and build measures to mitigate them.
- Ensure SLA and quality commitments are met and address the misses.
- Track, monitor and analyse project SLA and quality.
- Liaisons with onsite team to ensure expectations are fulfilled.
- Handle tower level issues / escalations.
- Focus on LSS methodologies and improvements.
- Support for business growth opportunities
Knowledge Management -
- Provide clarifications / information to auditors
People Management -
- Mentor team leaders and conduct 1:1.
- Encourage team leaders for extra initiatives.
- Set goals for team leaders & monitor performance.
- Act as Subject matter expert
- Managed Customer Query Support/Sales Support/Incentives Management for Sales Team/Sales Order Management
- Demonstrate Domain expertise for the respective function
- Managing processes and the metrics on a day to day basis.
- Knowledge of Sales Compensation process and system, Employee eligibility requirements, understanding of compensation processing and associated tools.
- Extensive knowledge of leading ERP and Data Maintenance Practices
- Knowledge of Seller Incentive process administration.
- Ability to create/present training materials
- Analytical Skills
- Managing the team of 55-60 members, including the recruitment, training and attrition of the team members.
- Manage process and compliance on the organization Quality and Training frameworks
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Exposure to ERP tools.
- Customer Service experience of handling a wide range of diverse, sensitive and confidential activities within a customer facing environment.
- Delivery of an effective, efficient and timely Seller Compensation service in line with agreed service levels (including payroll schedules), regulatory guidelines and statutory / legal requirements.