Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:147 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Leader - R&D - Chemical Industry (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing a leading role in new technology development, in areas such as adsorbents, PSA/TSA, and solvent products and processes in technology delivery teams for internal development projects and collaborations with external companies.
- Acting as a technical expert for separations absorption technology (sorbent approach) and working with engineering, marketing and sales personnel.
- Build awareness of competitive threats, keep track of new solvent technologies (e.g. for CO2 capture) and suggest projects to bridge gaps.
- Interfacing with other departments to design and interpret robust experiments and to diagnose problems.
- Providing commercial sales support for customer presentations, design and operating requirements, and technical papers.
- Evaluating and integrating developments in other technology areas for applications in gas processing.
- Effectively communicating project results to cross-functional program teams.
- Implement productivity and cycle time reduction measures for faster project delivery, using Z21 and lean six sigma methodology and tools.
- Deploy open innovation (university / industry collaboration) to take advantage of new ideas, and to leverage skills and capabilities that are not available inhouse.
- Act as a mentor to the less experienced scientist / engineers.
- PhD in Chemical Engineering with 5 years industrial or academic experiences in gas processing, refining, or petrochemical.
- B. Tech/B.E in Chemical Engineering with 8 years professional experience in separations (absorption, adsorption) technology fields.