HR Executive at Bluecrest HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:166 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Leader - Quality Assurance - Chemical/Petro Chemical (15-20 yrs)
- Leadership & Implementation of the Global Quality Management System (QMS) as per ISO 9001:2015.
- Support and enforce Global Quality vision, mission and strategy through the development, sustainment and continuous improvement of the Global Quality Management System.
- Ensuring that Company and employees comply with Quality policy and that established quality policies and practices are adhered to.
- ISO 9001-2015 certification is maintained and monitored thru a constant follow-up based on the ISO 9001-2015 norm. Renewal audits without minor/major findings.
- Be accountable for Global and Local ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System - procedures, internal audits, best practice sharing, certification retention and development corrective actions for observations and/or non-conformity open during external, corporate and internal audit.
- Leadership in management of Observations / Non-conformities and corrective actions that shall be completed and closed on time.
- To communicate, coordinate & collaborate with other departments to achieve JZHC ISO 9001-2015 requirements & management meetings.
- Quality Assurance management plan actions and corrective actions are performed on time with the right level of accuracy.
- Follow KPI and trends in Quality metrics demonstrate continuous progress.
- Ensuring that GQS are implemented and potential gaps are covered by a dedicated action plan
Responsibility : Communication with Regional Quality Manager
- Communicate directly with Regional Quality Manager concerning the workload and available capacity of regional personnel.
- Understand, implement and achieve the desired metrics as defined by the Regional Quality Manager and Global Procurement, Logistics & Quality Director.
- Provide reporting to Local Manager regarding projects, defined metrics and KPI's.
- Embrace teamwork and operate as an integral part of the Global Procurement, Logistics & Quality team.
Goals & objectives :
Expectations : Achieve all targets as identified within the Right Results
Desired Skills and Abilities :
- Behavior skills like Ownership, Teamwork Pro-activeness, Respect & Humility
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Creative thinking; ability to develop and create new ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the company.
- Decision making skills; ability to analyze information and evaluate results in order to make the best decision in solving problems.
- Planning skills; ability to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently.
- Ability to resolve complaints, disputes and conflicts.
- Motivating skills; able to encourage and build team spirit among staff, bringing about mutual respect and cooperation.
- Display leadership abilities.
- Ability to identify new opportunities and develop them to the benefit of the company.
- Proficient in English Language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.