Senior Consultant at Indihire Consultants
Views:3414 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Leader - Process Excellence/Process Improvement - Banking/Finance Domain (13-18 yrs)
Role & Responsibility:
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal.
- Develop and co-ordinate the performance excellence / performance improvement vision and deployment planning as defined by the Executive Team.
- Achieve buy-in from all decision makers for the successful application of performance excellence / performance improvement. Create team processes for optimising results.
- Actively lead projects and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- Proven process improvement, business engineering qualifications
- Proven experience in process improvement, leading projects with a record of successful implementation
- Drive high impact projects by working closely with customers and internal stakeholders. Systematically identify, gather, and analyze pertinent information to develop & accomplish project goals (e.g., reduce risk/cost, improve productivity/profitability).
- Apply LEAN, Six Sigma tools/functional knowledge to improve process capability and eliminate defects.
- Coach & mentor other people to drive Lean Six Sigma DNA and work towards driving critical projects at a company level
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen - performance driven.
- Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and direction of world class change management.
- Excellent presentation skills with excellent communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
- Good project management skills.
- Works well in team environment, with sound negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Any Finance Graduation or Post Graduation OR MBA
- Certification: Black Belt/ Master Black Belt (desirable)
- Domain: Banking/ Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.