Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:655 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Leader - Presales - IT Infrastructure (12-20 yrs)
Infrastructure Presales Leader
We have a leadership opportunity for Infrastructure Presales Leader with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai location.
Job Description :
- Driving the Solutioning activities for infrastructure outsourcing opportunities which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains (Data Services, Public and Private Cloud, EUS, Service Management and Integration, Cybersecurity)
- Define solution vision, value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits.
- Drive the translation of client business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries.
- Lead the solution pursuit team during the solution development process to ensure alignment with sales, client business and technology strategy. Develops technology and operating strategies as well as solutions, and benefits. Analyses stakeholders, identifies and recognizes prospect traits and determines how to effectively influence their decision.
- Understands customer business by actively researching customer to determine business issues. Establishes technical credibility with existing and prospective clients providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative sales and solution strategies that generate additional revenue. Cultivates key trusted-advisor relationships with senior level IT executives demonstrating an understanding of key business challenges within customer markets and how Company technology-enabled business solutions can address those needs.
- Identify and develop key differentiators during deal shaping and the bid pursuit.
- Acts as technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Solutions personnel / SMEs.
- Understand what represents best of breed from a technology perspective in your customer's vertical market / sector. Understand who the leaders are in this vertical / peer group and why.
- Understands what the programme will deliver from a business and benefits perspective and to advise on areas where this in not congruent with the evolving solution.
- You will be Expert in managing a blend of offshore, nearshore and local / domestic resources in your solution / pursuit team.
- To be responsible for the governance and design of the complete solution covering all technology aspects including infrastructure, applications and costs
- To create bid narrative and act as editor on all other written material that forms part of your solution response
- Guide Solutions Specialists / SMEs for costing and perform cost reduction exercises when needed. Work closely with solution specialists and the respective business units (Operations and Service) to get optimised costs approved
- Manage the client's expectations and understand where organization can deliver their requirements using standard offerings where possible. Where our standard offering is not appropriate design bespoke solution elements to meet the clients requirements.
- Understand and drive the Solution Governance Process. As the Solution Owner you are accountable for ensuring all stakeholders are briefed ahead of the Solution Review session and to ensure the deal passes through all appropriate solution gates successfully.
Required Experience :
- Typically no less than 12 years of technology leadership, governance and solutions pre-sales / delivery experience, on global complex engagements.
- Typically no less than 7 years- experience within a pre-sales team, environment and management of opportunities in excess of 20 Mn USD
- Experienced in business solutions, technical consulting, or sales solutions experience
- Experience working with the technology industry, specifically handling significantly sized accounts
- Experience of consulting related to technology business transformation
- Experience of delivering transformative technology that spans applications and infrastructure domains
- Experience working with solution/product portfolios
- Experience developing winning sales solutions and proposals
- Experience working with technology products, services, competencies, solutions and offerings
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to persuade others through presentations, demonstration and written communication
- Strong communication skills to listen to client and articulate back for solutioning
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
Business / Technical Competencies :
- Fluent in contemporary technologies, including machine learning, cloud, digital, analytics as well as legacy technologies
- Familiarity with business and technical concepts such as business process design, service management, applications transformation, servers, networks, and data centre migration /security (both technical and process).
- Understands complex business problems and commercial frameworks and how to apply a logical, systematic approach to arrive at an appropriate solution.
- Outstanding communicator including written, diagrammatic and oral and able to reduce complex ideas to simple terms and express these to both a non-technical and technical audience.
- Ensure that the cost model is accurate with adequate funds profiled to deliver the target solution. Ensure that any contingency funds / risk funds are justified and mapped to a risk register. Ensure that the profile of the funds is accurate and dovetails with transition / transformation Gantt charts.
- Understands technology and commercial trends in the current marketplace and understands how these interact to constrain and inform a target solution