Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1673 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Leader - Model Validation - Basel - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Model Validation Leader (Basel)
Job Profile :
- Lead Independent Model Review (validation and monitoring) Function for a Global Geography.
- The role is accountable for providing subject matter expertise in reviewing areas within risk such as Basel Modeling and Quantification, Data Quality and Operational Risk by supporting.
- As a leader, the incumbent should have good understanding of regulatory requirements and its implications for developing risk controls.
- The role would require the incumbent to support reviews of models supporting Origination and Account Management, Retail Basel systems (PD, LGD, EAD Segmentation and Quantification), Operational Risk and Enterprise Wide Stress Testing.
- Create strong processes to deliver reviews to the business
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics/ statistics/ economics or equivalent experience; Master Degree preferred.
- Experience of working into model monitoring, model validation and model governance with strong understanding of basel norms / concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, analytical and organizational skills are essential.
- Minimum experience of two years l managing team and having strong functional/ regulatory focus.
- Exposure to retail banking is preferred. Strong risk, analytical skills and financial sense are critical
- Flexible to work in shift timings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.