Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:892 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Leader - IT & Digital Transformation - BFSI (15-22 yrs)
Role : IT and Digital Transformation Leader - Banking, Cards & Insurance Business Vertical
Location : Pune
Position Summary :
Seeking a leader who comes with rich techno commercial experience to work as an Operations liaison between Product or Digital Platform & Solutions Business Unit & the US BFSI vertical.
The incumbent in this position will be responsible for driving digital innovation both internally and for customers within the Banking, Cards and Insurance space and would report directly to the Business Unit Leader. His goal would be both a reduction in operating costs by driving process efficiencies through automation as well as conceptualising and creating products and digital platform solutions that he sees as a need in the BFSI space.
This position will lead the Organisations Banking & Insurance vertical in building a strong consulting practice and delivery framework to re-imagine the client's processes and workflows by doing Digital Engineering for transforming their end to end business processes using:
- Phase 1 capabilities : RPA, Application Architecture, Design and Development, ML, AI, OCR, digital analytics - e.g. End to End Digital Solution
- Phase 2 capability build : IT services such as Client Application maintenance, support, new Application development, Migration, Integration, and Testing to ensure end-to-end solution - e.g. Cloud Migration
The Individual will be reporting to the Vertical Head (Banking, Cards & Insurance), assisting his teams to build Products and platforms for these respective lines of business and help to accelerate its journey to become a market leader in holistic platform driven BPM solutions by making clients more competitive, efficient, and profitable.
1. Supporting the definition and growth of the products and platforms in the market specific to US Banking, Cards and Insurance business.
2. Business leader with industry wide view of consumer trends in technology adoption
3. Ability to visualize customer journeys in a rapidly changing mobile tech universe, ease of articulating User Experience
4. Working in a cross-functional environment, this position requires intense collaboration with the engineering, development, design, testing, marketing, sales, line of business, subject matter experts, IT as well as clients.
5. The position also requires that the individual be adept at synthesizing various technologies and capabilities into the business's products/Platform to delight the customers offering competitive edge in their respective industry.
6. Define and maintain a two-three year product/platform roadmap for each product/platform line of business.
7. Guide product/platform management leader and the teams, expand the roles to encompass broader program management thinking and execution.
8. Oversee the innovation and improvement of the business's product/platform as well as the day-to-day product/platform activities while ensuring that the product/platform is constantly growing to suit the consumers- needs and that necessary steps are being taken to make any modifications that are being made in the product/platform or strategy in order to bring out the best results for the business.
9. Work in an Agile / Scrum environment, delivering high quality and continuously differentiated solutions with a sense of urgency.
10. Manage the cost, scope, and schedule of each product/platform deliverable to ensure established SLAs and quality are met from a financial and market commitment standpoint.
Educational Qualification and Work Experience :
1. BE / B.Tech / MCA with PG in Management with 15+Yrs. experience in IT Software, services & Solution experience.
2. Candidate must have oversight experience in the IT software development, application maintenance, IT Transformation Solutions for BFSI Industry.
3. Candidate should have ideally started his career in a coding, Testing, Programming, development environment, and should have later moved on to BFSI domain specific projects, having learnt what cutting edge solutions apply to each of the verticals.
4. Should have worked as a liaison between BFSI Operations and Products & platforms divisions, leading the way for Banking, Cards & Insurance BPM Vertical to become truly future proof.
5. Should have been part of the ideation, design and implementation of at least one financial product
6. Exposure in delivering transformation solutions.
7.Relevance experience in offering automated/RPA solutions
8. Should have handled IT business overall P&L Management & proven track record of taking investment decisions with return on investments.
9. Managed multiple products across multiple clients within BFSI Product domains
10. Value add to the existing line of products and platform solutions to generate exponential revenue for the company and value add for the clients