Leader - Human Resource - Financial Services - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (15-18 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - HR
Skills - HR Site Leader, HRBP, XLRI, TISS, MDI, SCMHRD, SIBM
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration :
Job Description - It is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing set up of leading MNC firm as part of their leadership team and drive HR across site managing high caliber talent.
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading MNC financial institution with established presence in India with presence across multiple locations.
- The company is looking to hire a senior professional to lead the HR for their fast growing shared service set up and manage employees across functions like technology, engineering, product and analytics.
Reporting into country head, you will work very closely with the global stakeholders and business heads to drive organisation culture and foster growth. You will also be responsible for:
- Driving the development and implementation of organisational strategy in areas like leadership coaching, performance management, talent management and succession planning.
- Creating workforce strategy, policies and managing HR operations. Provide employee relations guidelines and help to improve the overall manager-employee relationships.
- Creating an employer brand for the organisation both internally and externally to make the organisation an employer of choice for high-end niche talent.
- Working as a strategic partner to business leaders, integrating and embodying organisation values.
We are looking for a seasoned HR leader to be part of growth journey of the organisation.
- Around 15 years experience in HR post MBA from a Tier-1 institute (XLRI, TISS, MDI, SIBM etc.) is a must.
- Prior experience working with MNC shared services set up of atleast 1000+ including technology workforce.
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner, Leadership Development, HR Operations etc. in a growing set up.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- Strong track record of success managing senior stakeholders in an multinational environment.
Job Offer :
It's an excellent opportunity to work with a reputed MNC in their fast growing set up in a leadership role working closely with the global teams.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikhil Jaiswal on +91 80 6826 6810
Contact - Nikhil Jaiswal - +91 (0) 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.