Talent Acquisition Lead at Collabera Services
Views:442 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Leader - HR & People Practices - BPO (8-14 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for spearheading and driving CSPL's people strategy in synergy with the business strategy. Reporting to the Vice President - Delivery & Operations, this position acts as a Strategic Business Partner who facilitates, supports and challenges business leaders along with anticipating the much-needed focus and change in the people management metrics with the ever-evolving business landscape. The role requires the incumbent to have extremely strong execution skills along with a sound conceptual base.
- Lead, oversee and supervise the Corporate (Generalist) HR, Corporate Legal Team & HRBP Team.
- Formulate, communicate, periodically review and make recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics and leverage data and analytics to extract insights for continuous improvement.
- Work as a strategic partner to functional leaders in overseeing the functioning of Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) across locations and provide core HR insights regarding the same.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations, and deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Develop engagement programs for a highly engaged, motivated and productive workforce.
- Work directly with senior managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters and ensure attrition levels are within targets.
- Assist executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization's compensation and benefits program.
- Recommend, evaluate and participate in the development of organization's human resource. - Develop and maintain a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
- Continuously monitor and review the Organization Structure and ensure it scales in the right manner.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, best practices and employment legislation and ensure organization's compliance.
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/ department within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set-up the KPI framework.
- Participate on committees and special projects and seek additional responsibilities